[LargeFormat] 90mm Schneider Super Angulon f8

george day largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 22 13:35:40 2002

I have snappy, modern, latest version of the 90/4.5 Grandagon N.  Can't tell
the difference between it and other, somehat older lenses -- not really.  I
guess I *could* make a barn-sized print, though, to check it out.