[LargeFormat] 8x10 Fotar Enlarger (was Re: Colour Analysers)

John Harmon largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 15 08:28:34 2002

> At 6:18 pm -0800 14/2/02, Charles Thorsten wrote:
> snip
> >By the way, the 8x10 Fotar enlarger isn't going to work
> >out.  I took measurements of it yesterday and it's too
> >tall to fit in my darkroom.  A shame!  I was going to buy
> >it with the 30-inch roll paper easel for $2000.  A major
> >lab down the street from me has gone out of business,
> >and he's got two 8x10 enlargers for sale.  One's a vertical
> >Fotar with a Chromega F head.  The other is a DeVere
> >horizontal enlarger on tracks.  If anyone here is interested
> >I'll give you the owner's email address.

Hi Charles,
I'm currently shopping for an 8x10 enlarger. Could you share with me the
measurements of this enlarger. Also the location where it is available.
thanks,
John Harmon
www.JohnHarmon.com