[LargeFormat] extreme ebay madness

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 14 21:58:15 2002

I know people can get burned in any biz. I think I've gotten some ok deals I
picked up a kodak ektar 127 for 125.00 and a 150mm Rodi for 195.00. Now I'm
no expert on lenses but I think I did ok. I've also purchased a complete
darkroom from the enlarger to the trays to safe lights everything for 900.00.
That may have been a tad high I guess but it was the whole thing lock stock
and barrel. So I didn't mind as all we did was install counters and a sink
and set up.

Ebay is like any garage sale you have to know what your looking at. Do some
homework before you buy or bid.  For me I'm glad it's around to get items
from sellers I'd never hook up with. Every thing I've gotten has been from
out of the state I live in. Sorry to go on for abit.

Greg
(Geo)