[LargeFormat] What brand of lensboard is this?

Marco Milazzo largeformat@f32.net
Sun Feb 10 11:15:03 2002

I first asked this question on the LF newsgroup, but didn't get an answer,
so I thought I'd try you guys.

I acquired a Wista-made adapter which allows the use of an approximately 3"
in. square lensboard on a Tachicara-Wista-new Linhoff, etc. cameras which
normally take larger lensboards.

My problem is that I don't what brand of lensboard will fit inside this
adapter -- Horseman, Sinar?

It seems that the lensboard must be esentially flat (for instance, a Speed
Graphic won't work), but it may also have a small inside flange of about 2
3/4 in. sq. which serves to lightproof the lensboard.

My measurements might be off a few millimeters - it's hard to judge the size
with any certainty.  (In metric: about 80mm outside dimensions, 70mm inside
flange).

Any ideas?

Marco
from The Pass of the North, Texas