[LargeFormat] Jobo Processors

Jim largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 6 20:34:33 2002

At 10:45 PM 2/6/2002 +0800, rstein wrote:

>      Tell me about the cleanup routine for your processor. What do you do
>and how much time does it take you to do it?
>
>      Uncle Dick

Well Unk,

My ATL 2400 requires basically zero maintenance. It's been running 1-1/2
years, run through hundreds of liters of soup, film of all types, paper of
all types. The only thing I do is drain it every day and make sure I run a
clean cycle on the bottles that are not going to be used for a week or so.
The 2400 has built-in cleaning programs, all you do is put water in the
bottles or reservoir tanks, whatever it is that you are cleaning.

I occasionally run some processor clean through the bottles to make sure
nothing is hiding in tubes and biways.

But all in all, clean-up is a non-issue. I spend more time futzing with the
tubes and drums than the processor.

Nephew Jim