[LargeFormat] Jobo Processors

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 6 03:45:02 2002

Dear Uncle Dick,

I own an ATL2000, I bumped into the beast last year when looking for a CPA/CPP. The ATL is total overkill for me, but nevertheless I bought it. The ATL needed some serious cleaning: algea in the waterbatch and E6 chemicals residue in bottled and tubes.

I process all my films (B&W and color, roll and sheet) in the ATL. Paper is done in trays except the bigger sizes starting with 16x20.

Although Jobo doesn't recommend to process fiber paper in the drums, because the ribbons inside the drum make dends in the paper, I do process fiber and yes initial these dends are visible, but after washing and drying they are gone.

The ATL doesn't save me lots of time on processing, as my volume is too small and the time needed to cleanup afterwards to long, but it gives very consistant results and that is what counts for me.

Your nephew Huib  :-)

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets