[LargeFormat] kodak reciprocity-failures

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Mon Feb 4 01:10:02 2002

Dave - Portra NC and VC - 100 or 400?

I thought it was on the Kodak site

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e190/e190.shtml

though now I look at it, this is all they seem to say for them...

"No filter correction or exposure compensation is required for PORTRA
160NC/VC and 400NC/VC Films for exposures from 1/10,000 second to 10
seconds. For PORTRA 800 Film, no adjustments are required for exposures from
1/10,000 second to 1 second. For critical applications with longer exposure
times, make tests under your conditions."

hmm - so maybe someone has done some testing...!

tim a