[LargeFormat] Garden Landscape Photography

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 1 10:08:04 2002

And in Alaska.... well I guess they wouldn't have much need for Garden
Landscape photography.

I say stick with waht you've got, I've you can borrow a 120 or 90 then see
what it can do for you. You don't have to see the entire goarden to give a
feel for what the landscaper can do.

Les