[LargeFormat] Any GOMZ-LOMO FK owners out there?

Marco Pauck largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 27 16:20:16 2002

Ken Hough wrote:

> Did you know the "Grand dad" of this camera is the Rochester Optical
> Premo. Its the tailboard version. Circa 1893-1910.

Thanks for the info.
The overall design is actually very common for cameras from
the turn of the century (1900 of course ...).

> Yours looks like a 1980s vintage?

No, it's the second version being produced from 1946-1965.
But the lens is already coated.

The first version was produced from 1930-1940 and the third
from 1970-1987. (All data taken from Princelle's book.)

	Marco