[LargeFormat] Any GOMZ-LOMO FK owners out there?

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 27 14:00:57 2002

Hello Marco,

Quite surprise to see you here.....did'nt know you were a member of this
discussion, if this is your first time...Welcome aboard. I didn't know there
was a russian large format available, if I knew I would have been less
surprise. I'll have to go check your picture right away....can't wait to see
this thing!

Robert Mayrand
Sputnik owner!