[LargeFormat] Ilex Shutter Servicing

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 25 21:01:21 2002

I've got a big batch of prints to number this weekend, finally got heat int=
the darkroom after 7 years, and have been working on getting water and sewe=
or at least a drain in there too. Imagine a darkroom with a real "wet" side=
!

Within a week or two I should have my 8x10 B&W nitro sinkline up and
running.
Why does that sound like a hot rod out of the 60s??--- Next year I'll put i=
double pumpers, maybe a blower and straight pipes too!!!  By the time I get
done I'll be able to take my contrast index from O to 10 in less that 6
minutes!!!   :)

Alas the weather makes me I feel like I've moved to Georgia (the US state,
not the Soviet state) today is the only day in the week where the high will
be less than 40=B0F.  And I can remember when we never got above 32 the entir=
month of January. This new generation of New Year's babies have gone all
soft!

Les

Oh Yes Ilex servicing.  I'm not sure that it's still true, but as of a few
years ago Ilex was still repairing their own.