[LargeFormat] OT: Looking for Copyright Lawyer in London, England

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 21 20:09:00 2002

I have a lawyer relative in intellectual property in a London firm with
offices all over including HongKong if I am not mistaken. I haven't
discussed your request with him and I expect he is expensive but if you
think it worthwhile then give me a contact email address and I will ask him
to connect with your HongKong friend         Philip