[LargeFormat] Any recommandations for an affordable tripod head?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 20 16:20:01 2002

I love my joystick type ball head for my graphic and my Hassy.   but it's
the worst for my Cambo rail. Nothings more frustrating that trying to tweak
one axis and having the whole camera move.

the Bogen 3047 is what I have on my 3050 tripod. It works, it's not
expensive.  The next step up from there is Bogen's mini greard head. It's
great too and still cheaper than a Gitzo.

les