[LargeFormat] start doing some photography

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 20 13:56:26 2002

--Pete

I got 6 Polaroid 8 x 10 holders with me,
for 6 different images no testshoots,
and I develop them all at home or the hotel.
It's not difficult, but cost intensive. If you
see then the result, your heart will be open
for the next shoots.
Better for enlargements is color negative film
Kodak  Portra 160 VC.

Tom

--
http://www.gmx.net