[LargeFormat] A UPS for an enlarger voltage regulator? Wacky idea?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 19 15:14:01 2002

Yeah that might work. But do a throuogh search around town. Voltage
stabilizers run about 10 cents a pound--$30-$40.  I have  a 200watt version
that I might sell on ebay, but the 500watt is just too heavy for what it
will sell for.