[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]film storage (was lightingtricks)

Bob Younger largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 16 22:15:37 2002

Techni-Tool at 800-832-4866 sells the bags.
10"x12 Item #758ST112 sell for $21.20/pk of 100
6"x8 Item #758ST608 sell for 10.90/pk of 100
They have other sizes (larger and smaller); also some other styles.
These prices are from an older catalog I have, so may have changed.
These folks have any number of other products that can be utilized by
photographers; and their prices are for industrial buyers, so substantially
less than retail in most cases.
Worth getting the catalog......
They have a web-site, www.techni-tool.com but I've had a number of problems
using it, so usually resort to the catalog.

Bob Younger
www.terranovaphotography.com