[LargeFormat] A most useful manufacturer...

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 16 10:44:41 2002

Dear Friends,

     Don Feinberg's reply on the subject of the survey of field cameras
disclosed that he gets a number of pieces of equipent from the same
manufacturer that I do. The Home company.

      Indeed this fine firm seems to have its finger on the pulse of the
traditional photo world and has a vast number of branches. I have quite a
few special items from them and I would be willing to bet that the other
members of the list do too. Let's find out exactly what.

    Well, Don has the reflex viewer and cherrywood camera. I use the Home
made wooden tripod and one-size paper easels for darkroom work. As the sizes
I neede were not manufactured by other firms I turned to them and they were
able to accommodate me.

    What other fine home products do you all keep on your equipment shelves?

     Uncle Dick