[LargeFormat] Survey of Field Cameras (was Wisner and Ebony Field Cameras)

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 14 10:37:36 2002

on 1/14/02 7:06 AM, Paul and Paula Butzi at butzi@nwlink.com wrote:

>>> I am a bit surprised that we have so few Ebony users on the list - it
>>> might be interesting to do a quick survey at some point to see what
>>> people are using out in the field.

I used a Wista Field 4x5 for a few years and loved it!  Very recently I
moved to a Deardorff 8x10 that also has a 4x5 back.  Haven't had a chance to
work with it much yet though.  The lenses I have for it are a 165mm, a
210mm, and thanks to the generousity of Bob Younger's lens sharing offer,
this week I'll have a 480mm to try out.  (Thanks again Bob!)

Tori Nelson