[LargeFormat] Survey of Field Cameras (was Wisner and Ebony Field Cameras)

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 14 08:30:27 2002

Crown Graphic or Calumet 45N for 4x5, Kodak 2D for 5x7. Ancient Folmer &
Schwing NYC for 6x8, Deardorff for 8x10. But I can certainly shift and
tilt (to a lesser degree)  wides on my Deardorff, use a 158 Cooke, and
could even shift a 120 SW Nikon, if the lens would allow it.