[LargeFormat] Wisner and Ebony Field Cameras

mark blackman largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 14 06:13:48 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clive Warren" <cocam@cableinet.co.uk>

> How do you find your RW45 with the 90mm lens for movements - do the
> bellows allow full movements? How do you think it would perform with
> even shorted lenses?

Clive,
I haven't had any problems, but then, with the 90mm lens, the most 'extreme'
movement has been full front rise with some tilt. It can be difficult seeing
the edge of the ground glass with the 90m (mine's maximum is f8), but I
understand this is a common problem. Robert White assures me the camera can
handle shorter lens, but I'm not sure I will go there yet.