[LargeFormat] Grafmatic

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 11 15:11:37 2002

At 4:14 pm -0600 10/1/02, Ken Hough wrote:

>>From:          	Gregor33@aol.com
>>Speaking about grafmatic quistions.  I have two of them, but one doesn't lock
>>when the counter is in the closed or locked position.  It's not a great big
>>deal. But I wondered if these things are difficult to fix.
>>

>The spring has flipped off the catch. Some where in the web a fellow has an
>exploded view of one. Just do not ask me where!
>Ken

Well that's good news as there is a Grafmatic sitting here that has
the non-locking problem. I had thought it to be a more involved
process to sort it out. Have searched the web but the only place
where it seemed likely that the exploded view may have once existed
has been taken over by a commercial camera manual company!

If anyone has the repair manual it would be great to have a copy of
any exploded view of the problem or simply the mechanism. Send it to
me off list and I'll post the image on the f32 Discussion Forum.