[LargeFormat] Grafmatic

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 10 15:52:28 2002

There are two versions of Graphic Grafmatic (They made them for
Graflex's too and they aren't interchangable)

With the dial on X the earlier version locked up the septums and the
darkslide but you could still push and pull it in and out of the main
body.

the later version had a second lock that locked everything up.

Press the chrome button and pull the darkslide, now look at the top and
bottom (the thin sides) if there is only one lock, then I think ( If I
understand right,) it's working normally.  If there are two locks --top
and bottom) then it should lock up completely.

Manuals are available.