[LargeFormat] Graflex roll film back

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 10 00:58:09 2002

If it says "RH8" and has a lever, it's worth about $100 USD may a bit
more. If it's got a knob and says Graphic 23, then my tissue will still
be dry if you told me it was free.  Now if was for a Graflex camera (Rb
Series D, Auto Graflex, etc) and not a Graphic (speed Crown etc.) then
the price goes way up.

les