[LargeFormat] LF Photographers in Canada?

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 4 17:02:45 2002

Good initiative Tim,

I know there are a few of you from BC and Alberta, but it seem that i'm
almost the only one in the east.....but I think I saw a posting once from
someone in the maritimes Nova scotia or new brunswick.

Anyway hello to all our canadian friend from the little french guy near
Montreal, Quebec

Robert
Mtl, Quebec

PS: I think it would be great if everyone would sign as I do with city and
province or states.