[LargeFormat] White ?? Bag Bellows Material

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 4 12:56:00 2002

I make lots of bellows for the Deardorffs I restore and re-manufacture. I
have made white bellows. The material was white synthetic rubber. It glued
and folded nicely. But it was so ugly! I solved the heat problem by simply
removing the back and let it air.
Ken