[LargeFormat] (no subject)

Cindy and Marco Milazzo largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 1 13:08:04 2002

I've also been lurking awhile, and will take this opportunity to say "Hi"
to this excellent group.

I live in El Paso, Texas, a stone's throw from Juarez, Mexico. (Welcome,
Dick.  Try not to get caught in the drug war crossfire).

I'm an older amateur returning to photography after a 20-year absence.
I'm just beginning 4X5 now.

My equipment is older stuff I've acquired from eBay, but I recently bought
a Tachicara 4X5 and a Nikkor-W 150mm lens.  I also have a little 2X3
Century Graphic I enjoy shooting with - it's so compact, I can carry
everything in one small case.

I'm just starting to do some B/W darkroom work - so far, I've mixed
chemicals. I'll see if tray processing works for me.

I'm not committed to any particular subject matter yet -- I'm still at the
"try everything" stage.

I'm full of questions about practical things, but I'll begin to ask those
in another message.

Marco