[LargeFormat] Processing 4X5 recommandations

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 30 23:24:01 2001

Actually the price is a bit more the thank alone is about 50$ (52$ if you
take the one wich allows you to process 12 sheet) And you must buy the reels
separately at 25$ each, the roller for elbow grease are 19$ that doesn't
come cheap! That comes to over 100$ just for a plastic container! That's why
I was looking for the DIY plan that someone talk about!

Robert
Mtl, Quebec