[LargeFormat] Who is Who -- Out There?

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 28 22:27:26 2001

I do landscape and scenics, as well as closeups of plants and insects.
I work entirely in color. At the moment I have a Canham 5x7 with a 4x5
reducing back and no lenses, as my Canham 4x5 and all my lenses were
stolen. As a result, I've taken out my 35mm gear and am using that
while waiting for the insurance company to get back to me on the claim
I finally finished filing today. Had some fun last weekend
trying to capture the rainbows in the huge waves on the Oregon coast.
That's my notion of action photography!

Verna

--
"Barn burned down -- now I can see the moon"
Zen saying