[LargeFormat] Durst 184 Photos

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 27 16:08:28 2001

According to the Durst Pro USA web site, the 184 that I have with
the 1840 color head I have on it reaches 107" at the top fully
extended. That sounds about right. If I move it into the laundry
room in my new manufactured home on the Oregon coast, I should
be able to raise it all the way. That place was made with a
cathedral ceiling throughout (sloped to match the roof line, for
those not familiar with the terminology). I had the laundry room
"stretched" a couple of feet, and extra wiring and plumbing put in
so it can serve as a darkroom as well as (huge) laundry room.

Verna

--
"Barn burned down -- now I can see the moon"
Zen saying