[LargeFormat] Durst 184 Photos

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 27 13:02:10 2001

I"ve got an OMega E with all the bells and whistles for B&W--two heads
(one cold light) threee condensers 2x2 4x5,5x7, three neg carriers,
three cones, even the square "bellows" cone to do reductions. The only
thing I don't have is enough room to set it up!  If I max out the head
on the column, the table will be less than a foot off the damp floor.

I'm threatening to dig out the cistern under the kitchen and make that
floor about 18" lower than the rest of the basement so I wouldn't lose
cabinet space under the sink for the head.

Les