[LargeFormat] Durst 184 Photos

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 27 12:18:09 2001

> I have been looking for one of the 184 enlargers.   I have a
> darkroom with a
> 12 foot ceiling.  Would this be enough ceiling space??
> Also, what is the
> price range for these enlargers in good condition??
> Any advice and information will be appreciated.

Hi...

If you're in the U.S., you might try the folks at Durst Pro USA:
http://www.durst-pro-usa.com/contens_page.htm  Their web site is really a
bit of a mess, but poke around from the site map page I quote above.  They
sent me a catalogue last fall which was quite a treat.

Here's a bit of a blurb from the home page:

"DURST-PRO-USA supply NEW, re-manufactured* and custom build enlargers for
5x7", 8x10" (10x10"), 11x14" and 12x16" for printing in both BW and Color.
Since 1999 we have been building
enlargers on license here in Oregon."

\dw