[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 26 11:42:30 2001

When in college, we got to go on a field trip to Montreal and have a
personal audience with the Pope aka Karsh.

He regaled use with stories of his indenture to another photographer in
the US during the depression. The photographer kept his clients by
keeping a well stocked bar in the lab. Since most of the distilled
sprits were clear, they passed inspection.  I don't remember all of
them, but Gin was kept in a bottle clearly labled "Sulphuric Acid"  The
Sulphuric Acid was kept in a bottle labeled "H2SO4"