[LargeFormat] All Day Sucker

Stein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 25 10:36:14 2001

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C18D9D.1E774780

Dear Friends,

     I get to go first. This is what I got for my Christmas presents. =
From the wife - two sets of satin sheets for the glamour set at the =
studio. Silver and gold. They'll look fantastic and if the models are =
not careful they'll slide out the side of the bed like greased =
watermelon seeds.

    From the daughter - a Tech-Vac. Seems to be a small battery powered =
vacuum cleaner that I can use to claen the dust out of double =
darkslides. I am not sure if the stiff bristles of the attachment are =
safe enough to use over a film surface, but I can cut down an old blower =
brush and tape it on the front.

    From Clive Warren - an I O U for a 75mm Super  Angulon lens to fit =
my Linhof. This was a really generous gesture on Clive's part and I want =
to be the first to publicly thank him for it.

     Uncle Dick

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C18D9D.1E774780

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear Friends,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I get to go =
first. This is=20
what I got for my Christmas presents. From the wife - two sets of satin =
sheets=20
for the glamour set at the studio. Silver and gold. They'll look =
fantastic and=20
if the models are not careful they'll slide out the side of the bed like =
greased=20
watermelon seeds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; From the daughter - =
a Tech-Vac.=20
Seems to be a small battery powered vacuum cleaner that I can use to =
claen the=20
dust out of double darkslides. I am not sure if the stiff bristles of =
the=20
attachment are safe enough to use over a film surface, but&nbsp;I can =
cut down=20
an old blower brush and tape it on the front.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; From Clive Warren - =
an I&nbsp;O=20
U for a 75mm Super&nbsp; Angulon lens to fit my Linhof. This was a =
really=20
generous gesture on Clive's part and I want to be the first to publicly =
thank=20
him for it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Uncle=20
Dick</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C18D9D.1E774780--