[LargeFormat] Snow and Mist

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 23 10:52:04 2001

>From: "Clive Warren" <mobilton@hotmail.com>
>
>Have all the kit I could possibly need here with me - however, today is 5"
>of snow and a mist that has reduced visibility to about 30 feet
snip

The mist burned off by around 2.30pm so rushed out to one of my favourite
spots and took a few photos. The cloud formation was interesting but it
remains to be seen whether it'll make it onto the film due to a few
compromises I had to make!

Anywa, I took a couple of digital shots of the LF outfit and was hoping to
upload them to the Forum - have a FlashPath adapter here for the Mac laptop
but stupidly left the Mac driver software at home - doh!

If anyone has a Mac with the FlashPath drivers for system 8.1 (only drivers
for 8.6 are on the web that I could find) then please EMail me at the
address in the headers and I'll let you know an ftp address where you can
upload them for me - please! Yep this laptop has System 8.1  Or if you know
where I can find the drivers for 8.1 on the web ......