[LargeFormat] Bellows in cold weather

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 21 12:30:01 2001

Ken,

Do the Deardorff 8x10's have both leather and synthetic bellows? Mines 62 I
think - and I find it a little difficult to tell which kind it has.

The treatment bellow is for leather? What about synthetic?

How do either do in real cold? (-11f today...) My Toyo synthetics do fine in
this weather.

Thanks

Tim A