[LargeFormat] Bellows extension with a 180mm.

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 20 10:14:11 2001

I did some testing on one of my project with a 180mm symmar-s.
Focusing at about 4 feet the distance between the lens and the ground glass
was less then 6 inch. Is this normal? it sure seem little I'm afraid of what
estension will be on normal landscape a few inches maybe!

The lens was mounted when I got it on an aerial camera with a fix distance
between the ground glass and the lens, I'm starting to be afraid that the
back element might have been modified or change is there a way to be sure?

Thanks

Robert
Mtl, Quebec