[LargeFormat] Large Format Books

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 20 05:46:00 2001

One of the ways in which some of the costs of running f32.net and the
mailing list is covered is through the Amazon books associate scheme
where a small referral fee is paid by Amazon for any books ordered
through f32. The fee is not added to the cost of the books and you
pay the normal Amazon price with all their discounts! This f32
service is now available worldwide through the UK and US based Amazon
web sites.

Some of you may have received the following already for which I
apologise. However for those of you that did not know about this then
here is the info.

The f32 book reviews have been extended still further with exciting
additions of recently reviewed books.

f32 is now working in association with amazon.com and amazon.co.uk
and there are now separate pages that allow ordering from each of the
two different sites. This means that we now have a much more flexible
ordering system in place that covers world-wide purchases of the
reviewed books.

        For the UK and Europe go to:
        http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books_uk.html

        For the USA/Canada and the rest of the world go to:
        http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books.html

The selected books are mainly on the topics of large format
photography and some of the great large format photographers.