[LargeFormat] Databases and Kind People

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 20 05:28:01 2001

At 7:52 am +0000 19/12/01, mark blackman wrote:
>Greg,
>
>I think Clive is trying to arrange something in the USA later on next year.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!  Am going to visit relatives
over the holidays and will be taking a laptop along for the trip so
hope to get a bit more done whilst I am away. Will still be reading
the list and contactable at Clive.Warren@f32.net.

As for the workshops, yes we hope to have a workshop in the USA in
the Fall of 2002, probably North West USA. Will start work on this
next year and will of course let you all know about it. The May 2002
UK workshop has the potential to be a lot of fun, a holiday and an
opportunity for people on the list to meet up. Although the notional
name of the UK workshop is "View Camera Fundamentals" I envisage even
the most experienced large format photographer getting something
useful from it - the locations for the shoots alone should guarantee
that!