[LargeFormat] Databases and Kind People

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 18 21:26:01 2001

--part1_17f.fd4a9f.29515488_boundary

Clive,

Even though I am new to F32. I have enjoyed reading posts and using the site.
 It's a great site and community and I realy appreciate all the work that you
must do to keep it going.

Greg Orlando

PS I would love to go to a workshop. Alas I don't think funds will allow for
travel to your part of the globe. Illinois is where I call home.

--part1_17f.fd4a9f.29515488_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Clive,
<BR>
<BR>Even though I am new to F32. I have enjoyed reading posts and using the site. &nbsp;It's a great site and community and I realy appreciate all the work that you must do to keep it going.
<BR>
<BR>Greg Orlando
<BR>
<BR>PS I would love to go to a workshop. Alas I don't think funds will allow for travel to your part of the globe. Illinois is where I call home. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_17f.fd4a9f.29515488_boundary--