[LargeFormat] Recessed 5 1/8" Lens Board for 5x7 B&J Grover

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 16 10:26:01 2001

This is a long shot but could save me a lot of time and energy!

Does anyone have a recessed lens board for a 5x7 B&J Grover monorail
sitting around that they would like to sell?  This is a 5 1/8" square
lens board usually painted grey on the outside.

I could make one but would definitely prefer to buy one given the
current demands on my time. Any leads on a recessed board being sold
in a shop would also be gratefully received.

You may have already guessed that the 135mm lens on the latest 6x17
project  needs to be stuffed into the throat of the front standard :-)