[LargeFormat] Two-bath developer - advice requested (Joe Hunt)

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 11 19:32:10 2001

Hi Joe,

I haven't used Emofin, but I have used Divided D-76 and Diafine, both are
two bath developers.  I would not recommend using either in a rotary
processor as you will lose most of the benefits of a divided developer.
Rotary processing will certainly interfere with the "compensating" action.
With two bath developers, you will want to keep agitation to a minimum and
be gentle.  I would definitely recommend against presoaking the film.

Regards,  Pete