[LargeFormat] Recent Virus

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 7 15:46:03 2001

Clive, I have downloaded Eudora eventually by getting up in the night when
the snail which runs my email was feeling more energetic.  How do I
configure it to trap viri?  Incidentally I also downloaded PCCILLIN also
late at night for a month's free trial, being told it was good and was
maintained up to date after you pay up.  So far badtrans virus has not
reappeared.

On a LF matter, anybody know if a wide angle lens (I mean shorter than 90mm)
can be used on a Linhof Technika 5x4 Mark III offered to me unseen (which
uses larger lens panels than the MarkIV). I had in mind constructing a
recessed panel to fit into the bellows throat or using the lens board set
back into the body with the lens mounted on a helical focussing mount (which
takes a 47mm f5.6 S Angulon or apparently an f8 65mm S Angulon).  All advice
gratefully received    Philip