[LargeFormat] world's largerst pinhole camera

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 1 20:26:08 2001

At 12:49 pm +0000 1/12/01, mark blackman wrote:
>There is an example of one of Abelardo Morell's work (turning a hotel room
>into a pin-hole camera) in today's Independent (English newspaper). It
>mentions an exhibition of his work at the Shine Gallery, 3 Jubilee Place,
>London until 26/1/2.

Thanks for that Mark.  I was glancing through the Independent this
morning at a friend's place but was a little too bleary from Friday
night to read it properly :-)

Whereabouts in London is the Shine Gallery?  Will probably be in town
in January....