[LargeFormat] Leonid meteor shower

ryounger@home.com largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 25 08:48:01 2001

Clive,

Here in Southern California (USA) we ended up with partly cloudy skies. There were large patches of open sky so I set up =
my 8x10 with Provia 100 (processed it plus 2). Used my 165 at f/11 for about a 2 hour exposure pointed high toward the NE=
 (as that's where the open sky was when I started the exposure. I did capture two meteors; and a lot of star trails. Unfo=
rtunately shortly after I started the exposure the clouds started moving around, so probably would have had many more.

Bob Younger
San Diego, CA