[LargeFormat] Scanning 4x5 Negatives

Joe Tait largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 25 02:04:48 2001

What are you then doing with the scans; are you printing them, back to film
and then printed on an enlarger?

The specs on that Canon are the same as the Epson that I was looking into,
except the Epson is cheaper. I think the price diff. is because of the
scratch/dust removal, which I would prefer to do manually in PS (actually
I'd like to see how good it can do it, without compromising quality).

BTW, I'm on Mac, is the Canon compatible?

-Joe