[LargeFormat] List serve house keeping

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 20 22:30:02 2001

Clive,

I've been on this list long enough to have completely forgotton how to
do anythign but talk!
I'm going to be changing my email address soon and don't want to lose
you or have my dead mail ricochet around the listserve. How do I change
my email address?

(yes I thought of doing this off line, but I figure it's been sometime
since this stuff was talked about and maybe others need to know too.