[LargeFormat] 14" Dagor Coverage?

Andrew Eschbacher largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 31 17:48:02 2001

--=====================_26607816==_.ALT

Clive,

The 14" f:7.7 Dagor will cover 12 x 20 but it needs to be stopped down to a
least f:22.  I believe that the Polariod 20 x 24 people use this lens for
some of their work but their working aperture is around f:45.  If you want
the gospel from the horse's mouth ask Ron Wisner at www.wisner.com.

Later,

Drew

At 10:14 AM 10/31/01, you wrote:
>Just back after another weekend away - left most of my gear at home as it
>was pouring with rain and forecast for the same all weekend.  As you may
>expect there was a morning of great clouds and some blue sky - should have
>just popped the gear in the boot of the car...... typical of English
>weather and I should have known better.
>
>The list was very quiet again over the weekend so the little palm top
>wasn't really needed.... Anyway, thought I would break the silence and
>pass on a request for info. from someone in the f32 Forum - does anyone
>know the coverage of a 14" Dagor f7.7 and its performance?
>
>The poster seemed to think that it may cover 16 x20.
>
>Cheers,
>            Clive

--=====================_26607816==_.ALT

The 14&quot; f:7.7 Dagor will cover 12 x 20 but it needs to be stopped
down to a least f:22.&nbsp; I believe that the Polariod 20 x 24 people
use this lens for some of their work but their working aperture is around
f:45.&nbsp; If you want the gospel from the horse's mouth ask Ron Wisner
at <a href="http://www.wisner.com/" eudora="autourl">www.wisner.com</a>.
Later,<br><br>
Drew<br><br>
At 10:14 AM 10/31/01, you wrote:<br>
away - left most of my gear at home as it was pouring with rain and
forecast for the same all weekend.&nbsp; As you may expect there was a
morning of great clouds and some blue sky - should have just popped the
gear in the boot of the car...... typical of English weather and I should
have known better.<br><br>
The list was very quiet again over the weekend so the little palm top
wasn't really needed.... Anyway, thought I would break the silence and
pass on a request for info. from someone in the f32 Forum - does anyone
know the coverage of a 14&quot; Dagor f7.7 and its performance?<br><br>
The poster seemed to think that it may cover 16 x20.<br><br>
Cheers,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Clive<br><br>