[LargeFormat] Aista Profesional B&W Film iso 125

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 17 08:16:57 2001

At 23:29 16/10/01 -0400, Gregor33@aol.com wrote:
>john,
>
>Sorry, I can't realy help you.  But I was wonderng, I'm just into 4x5 and
>kinda getting back into developing bw and such.  So what is Arista film
>and freestlye?  Thanks
>
>Greg Orlando

Greg,

Here is the link to the Freestyle Photographic Company
http://www.freestylecamera.com/ and there are some other potentially useful
links at http://www.f32.net/links.html

Freestyle lith film has been discussed in the f32 Forum recently - they
seem to do some really good deals on lith film. Some peops offered
suggestions for soups to obtain greyscale negs.  A chap called Cor Breukel
also posted a great technique article on how he uses lith film
http://www.f32.net/discus