[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Colours

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 15 07:52:01 2001

There are some amazing colours in the trees this year - a tree outside my
office has deep reds through orange to yellow in its leaves.  This inspired
me to plan some photography over the weekend at a local arboretum - the
weather on Sunday did not play along with the plans.  Sitting here in the
office again today there are of course some interesting clouds and
occasional sunlight spilling onto the leaves of the trees........

Have been working in various foreign parts for much of September and early
October. Did have the chance to access the Internet on a few occasions
hoping to have a fix of Large Format chat as most people around me did not
speak any English - but the list has been rather quiet again. List traffic
seems quite variable looking back over the last quarter.  I like to think
that the f32 large format list offers a different sort of community
environment to, for example,  the rec.photo groups.

Apart from the purely selfish reasons of my own enjoyment of reading the
chat here, please do make use of the list all of you who are lurking in the
shadows!  This has always been a fairly friendly place and any postings
related to large format photography are welcome.

Look forward to hearing from you,