[LargeFormat] 490 degrees of doubt

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 28 15:40:57 2001

At 4:43 pm +0200 28/9/01, Dave Southwood wrote:
>dear clive
>
>its a linhof 5 by 7. im not sure what model it is, but it has the beige
>leatherette.
>thanks for the info
>
>dave southwood
>
>  >
>>  do i sell the beast to a collector and buy the more modern lens. what are
>>  the attributes of the rodenstock? coverage, shutter quality etc?
>  >
>>  i use a technika 4 by 5 mark IV and have another which i need to jettison
>>  as well as a 5 by 7 which i need to sell. can anyone suggest a suitable
>forum?

Dave,

Am horribly tempted to ask you more about the camera :-)  Instead I
have created a new Topic in the f32.net Discussion Forum called "
Classifieds". Perhaps you would like to post the camera there for
sale?

If you would like to subscribe to the Forum so that you can post
photos of the camera in addition to the ad. then please contact
forum@f32.net and ask for a subscription.

The f32 Forum is at http://www.f32.net/discus/